Sika are delighted to announce that our Sikalastic® 8800 Liquid Applied Waterproofing System has received a British Board of Agrément (BBA) certificate following a comprehensive product testing programme.
The certification relates to the Sikalastic® 8800 Liquid Applied Waterproofing System based on a spray-applied polyurea waterproofing membrane, for use externally in below ground waterproofing applications as well as for use in protected flat roof specifications, including those with zero falls (covering podium decks).
Sikalastic® 8800 is a highly elastic and flexible polymeric system based on polyurea resins with excellent technical properties for high performance applications
- Very fast reactivity and curing time
- Almost immediate return-to-service time
- Applicable in temperatures from -20°C to +50°C
- Performs in constant dry temperatures from-30°C to +100°C
- Excellent crack bridging properties
- Good chemical resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance
Recognised throughout the construction industry as a symbol of quality and reassurance, the BBA is one of the leading notified bodies in the UK offering approval, certification and testing services to manufacturers of products or services supplying the construction industry.