A high performance joint sealing system consisting of the Sikadur®-Combiflex® SG sealing strips and Sikadur® epoxy adhesive. This system is renowned worldwide for proven performance in sealing difficult joints and/or cracks in all types of watertight and retaining structures e.g. reservoirs, and can be applied both internally and externally to meet the specific project’s requirements.
- Easily adaptable to the construction programme.
- Easy to adapt to complicated construction details.
- Simultaneous additional crack repairs are possible.
- Damage or leaks can be repaired externally or internally.
- Easy to control the application because it is visible.
- Can be used on various substrates including concrete, brick and steel
The SIka System
The selection of the appropriate width and thickness of the Combiflex membrane strip is dependent on the joint requirements and exposure:
- Sikadur®-Combiflex® SG-10 strip thickness of 1 mm for low mechanical stress.
- Sikadur®-Combiflex® SG- 20 strip thickness of 2 mm for higher mechanical stress
- The Sikadur®-31 adhesive is available in both normal and rapid hardening grades and also A grade approved for contact with drinking water