SikaSwell® swellable profiles and sealants are an internationally tested and proven range of extremely cost effective hydrophilic joint sealing systems. SikaSwell® swelling profiles are easily bonded to joints and penetrations in concrete with Sika® adhesives, normally with no additional work required to the reinforcement or formwork.
- All types of swelling and sealing technologies in one product range
- Very cost effective sealing of construction joints
- Suitable for difficult situations (i.e. environmental conditions or access)
- Products for almost all water qualities including sea water and water with a high salt content
- Can provide back-up security for other waterproofing systems
- Solutions for sealing between different materials and substrates
- Basements –SikaSwell® systems provide easy solutions for sealing construction joints, pipe penetrations, isolation joints and many other waterproofing details.
- Industrial Buildings –The high chemical resistance of SikaSwell® products allows secure watertight jointing solutions in and around industrial buildings and facilities.
- Refurbishment –The easy application of SikaSwell® systems directly onto existing structures is an important advantage; they are extremely versatile with many uses in refurbishment projects.
- Water Tanks –SikaSwell® systems keep water safely inside water tanks,sealing construction joints and pipe penetrations in an easy and economic way.
- Infrastructure –SikaSwell® products are often used as secondary sealants for other waterproofing systems to increase their security.
Introducing SikaSwell ®-1 Rapid NS
SikaSwell®-1 Rapid NS is our new joint sealing mastic to be used in conjunction with SikaSwell® A-Profiles within construction joints.
The adhesive is non-swelling and provides a faster cure to allow for an accelerated program in comparison to the use of SIkaSwell® S-2.
Features and Benefits
Faster cure to speed up program
- Strong initial grab
- 15 minute skin time prior to installing SikaSwell® A2010
- Concrete pour as soon as 4 hours after installation
- Manufactured in our Leeds production facility
- Shorter lead times
- Reduction in supply issues