The Sikadur®– Combiflex® System is a high performance joint sealing system for construction, expansion and connection joints as well as for cracks. When fixed to the joint it allows irregular and high movement in more than one direction, whilst maintaining a high quality seal.
The Sikadur®- Combiflex® system is the second generation development of the globally proven Sikadur®- Combiflex® with improved performance such as advanced adhesion properties and drinking water approval
The unique system consists of the Sikadur®- Combiflex® SG tape and the Sikadur® adhesives. It is widely used as joint waterproofing in watertight concrete structures.
- Waterproofing of joints with extreme movements
- Easy to install and adjust to complicated construction details
- Excellent adhesion to different substrates
- Resistant to high water pressure
- Crack sealing system
- Easy to control and repair
- Drinking water
- Swimming Pools
- Sewage treatment plants
- Ground water protection
- Facade Joints