The watertight solution engineered for basements
Our ground-breaking Sika Watertight Concrete System is specifically designed for water resistance underground. Made in Britain by the original innovators of watertight concrete to keep water in its place. Available now in powdered (hydrophobic or crystalline) and bulk liquid (hydrophobic).Find out more about our Sika® Watertight Concrete System
Book a CPD
Sika is the only full range provider for below ground waterproofing, so are able to give professional, unbiased advice on the right solution for your project.
Our waterproofing CPD seminar considers the various challenges and how to overcome them:
- Current Standards
- Waterproofing options
- Getting the design right with the right system
- Selecting the correct system
- Quality Control Book a CPD
Sika®-1 Pre-Bagged System
The maintenance free, pre-mixed waterproofing system that’s guaranteed when the product is installed by a registered contractor.
Our new pre-mixed formula saves time and makes quality control easier. It also improves the performance and application of Sika®-1.
With quality comes confidence, that’s why we offer a guarantee.
Putting water in it's place with our unique SikaProof® solutions – innovative sheet membrane waterproofing that'll take anything you throw at it.
- Unique grid sealant prevents water underflow and migration
- Ideal for all kinds of below-ground structures, from resident to industrial
- Pre-and post-applied systems available
Sikaplan® Ground Gas and VOC protection
Keep harmful contaminants like radon, methane and hydrocarbons under wraps with our range of Sikaplan® protective membrane solutions.
Ground contamination is a growing challenge for the construction industry, and with Sikaplan® gas and VOC barriers we’re keeping a step ahead.
Sika® Cavity Drainage System
A BBA approved water management system providing protection from the ingress of water.
- BBA Approved 'Type C' Waterproofing Solution
- Requires limited surface preparation
- Acts as a vapour barrier
- Can be used to grades 1-3 according to BS 8102:2022
- Suitable for high water table according to BS 8102:2022