At Sika we are dedicated to supporting Continual Professional Development within construction.
Waterproofing systems are faced with stringent requirements regarding performance, sustainability, ease of application and total cost management. Therefore, the selection of appropriate waterproofing systems according to the needs of the client, as well as correct detailing of the solution, are key in achieving a durable watertight structure.
Sika is the only full range provider for below ground waterproofing, so are able to give professional, unbiased advice on the right solution for your project.
Our waterproofing CPD seminar considers the various challenges and how to overcome them:
- Current Standards – BS8102:2009 Code of Practice for Protection of Below Ground Structures against Water from the Ground.
- Waterproofing options – a range of waterproofing products (systems) formulated for various applications.
- Getting the design right with the right system.
- Selecting the correct system – different grades of waterproofing protection.
- Quality Control – ensuring correct installation and the required result.
The presentation lasts approximately 40 minutes, after which the audience will be asked to submit questions. To book this CPD for your practice, please complete the enquiry form.